Friday, September 26, 2008

A poll you won't mind taking part in.

There's this new site out there, "vLane," a site where they try to keep people like me from having to go through the whole car-buying ordeal alone. So they help people get information to make good decisions, because information is what you need to begin to make a good decision. (You also need common sense, but I've never had that, and that's harder to get off a website. So I'll stick with information.)

One of the ways they get that information is by having various polls on their site, so you can log in and find out what people are thinking and saying about all kinds of cars. They even let you create your own -- so I did just that, about the only car that really constitutes my dream car:

Powered by vLane.com See more | Create your own!



At vlane.com, you can not only take that poll, but make up your own, and also take advantage of other cool features that make sure you have all the information you need to make a good choice about a car.

Now go take my poll and help me out.

No comments: