Friday, September 12, 2008

Elsewhere...

Are you keeping up with the other stuff I write? Make sure you do.

Every week, I post my picks for NFL games -- but that's the only thing Nonsportsmanlike Conduct! has in common with other sports sites. Check it out, even if you don't like sports.

AfterDark features the world's best short horror stories. Up right now: "Temporary Anne: Famished." The return of your favorite... vampire? What is she? Whatever she is -- she's serving Mephistopheles and she's hungry.

Thinking The Lions is Life, only funnier -- it's funnier because I spend my time proving that pepperoni pizza is eaten only by 12-year-olds.

Rachel's trying to escape Reverend Tommy in Chicago -- but the God of Living People Only is helping Reverend Tommy, over on the web novel "Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!"

And, last but not least, it's the only internet site that has pictures of Babies! and Pets!-- it's Babies! Babies! Pets! Pets!

No comments: