Sunday, September 28, 2008

A million may not go as far as it used to, but it still goes plenty far, believe me.

It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man. That's what Mom always told me. I'd always respond: But Mom, I'm straight, so both are equally difficult for me.

Mom dreamed big for her kids - -and Mom's dreams might have just gotten a little closer, with the ability to find Millionaire Singles through the Internet now. Over at Date A Millionaire (Dateamillionaire.com) you can find millionaire singles looking for someone. Registration is free -- something you won't worry about once you meet that special millionaire -- and instant, so instead of wasting time here on my blog, you could be meeting a millionaire, marrying that person, and THEN coming back here and wasting time reading my blog -- as a millionaire yourself.

So go sign up to date a millionaire, meet one, fall in love, marry one, and then come back here to read. Also: send me money. Think of it as a finders' fee.

No comments: