Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm like a superhero, only minus the "super" part, and the "hero" part.

Need to find out who's calling you? Use the Reverse Phone Registry -- a service that lets you look up any number in any place and find out who it belongs to. It works -- I know it does, because I typed my own cellphone number into it and it came up with accurate information about that cellphone -- information that is ultra-secret because of my importance to the government (I don't want to give away too much, so I'll just say that the fate of the ENTIRE human race depends on ME).

It's simple: Go to the site (use the link I've provided) type the number, and get the information, free. Want even more information? You can get for a small fee, either on one-time basis or by buying a year-long contract for unlimited phone lookups.

But be warned
-- don't look me up; remember: fate of the entire human race.

No comments: