Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a little tough to use the credit card on those gumball machines at the entrance to the store, but I've found a way to do even that.

We use credit cards for almost everything these days -- not because we're short on money, but because of the convenience that comes with it. I don't have to carry around cash, so I never worry about losing all my money or not having enough money when it comes time to pay. I get my purchases and budget tracked automatically; just review the bill at the end of the month and it's all right there. Plus, credit cards are protected against ripoffs-- I can call the credit card company and reverse charges if someone defrauded me. You can't do that with cash.

All those are reasons why it's so important for a business to take credit cards. If your business doesn't accept credit cards, you're losing out on customers. Taking credit cards means more people can buy stuff from you, and the people that do buy stuff will buy more.

Merchant Advisors-- a company that's been around for a long time-- can set you up to take credit cards. They'll even do it on a 30-day free trial basis. They're the company with the experience and know-how to help your company with its business needs, from credit-card processing to cash advances and more.

Get your company ready to accept credit cards and watch as your bottom line soars, with Merchant Advisors' help.

No comments: