Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grandfather clocks are not just for grandfathers.

I like the new contemporary grandfather clocks. There, I said it. I'm not ashamed, either. I know most people think "grandfather clocks" and then think "old, stuffy room with overstuffed chairs and probably a guy that smells a little bit like Triscuits dozing in a chair." Which isn't fair -- I don't smell like Triscuits. Okay, just a little. But most people think that grandfather clocks have to be old and stuffy and boring, and look down on people like me who don't believe that, and who smell a little like Triscuits.

But grandfather clocks have come a long way from the olden days (2002). They've got contemporary grandfather clocks now, like this one:

There's some obvious things about that clock -- like, it's beautiful, a stunning work of art -- and some not-so-obvious things, like "it's on sale now for nearly 1/4 off" at 1-800-4clocks.com"

1-800-4clocks.com has tons and tons of grandfather clocks, both literally and figuratively (because some of the clocks are heavy, get it?) all online with details and pictures and information about them on the site and on their blog, which gives you extra information about grandfather clocks and how they're being made for people like me and you --- hip, cool people.

They've even got, ready for your purchase, clocks made for kings-- the Howard Miller grandfather clock. Okay, I don't know if they were really made for kings, but you don't know why I smell a little like Triscuits, so we're equal.

Check out the grandfather clocks for sale at 1-800-4clocks.com now: they're not old, or stuffy, or weird -- they're grand works of art that liven up and envigorate any room. Even one with me in it.

No comments: