Monday, August 11, 2008

Famished!


Do you like horror stories? AfterDark is the home to the best horror stories on the internet. Don't believe me? Check out this excerpt from Temporary Anne: Famished...
*************************************
This thing before me has 7 legs.

What kind of creature has 7 legs?

This thing before me had no arms, but has two mouths slavering with fangs and a tongue that appears to be spiked with thorns.

This things before me has no eyes. It has no ears. It has no nose. It is legs and mouths, fangs and tongues and claws.

It is finding its way, disgustingly enough, by licking the ground, licking the wall, licking the very air. Finding its way to me.

Like it, you know me.

Unlike it, you fear me.

I am Temporary Anne. You know me. And now you know: I am afraid.


Read the rest of Temporary Anne: Famished only on AfterDark: The Scariest Things, You CAN'T Imagine.

No comments: