Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Closer Look At... The Legend Of Lime Jell-O


I couldn't resist it anymore -- after more than a year, I gave in and finally decided to research whether what my friend told me when we were kids was true, so I did the only research anyone ever does anymore, and Googled it, asking does lime jell-o give off brain waves?

The answer, according to 'science?"
Yes. And they've known this since 1959!

The fact that it's posted on the Internet, of course, means that it's true -- right, Wikipedia? (Although, strangely, Wikipedia seems to make no mention of this!)

Now, all we need to do is see whether Steven Spielberg or M. Night Shymalan jumps on this first; I can see it going either way: Indiana Jones and The Intelligent Pan-Dimensional Jell-O, or The Gelatining. Frankly, I'm more excited about the prospect of Marky Mark yelling Those Jell-O molds are too close together!

Read the original post, The Best Urban Legend
, here.

No comments: