Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm about to put the hammer down.

Welcome to
The Best Of Everything!

New today: British bands may do nonsense words better, but in these short-attention span-times, it's American bands like The Decemberists that make The Best Song That Also Tells a Story.




AND: Peanuts cliffhanger? How'd that work out for you? Charles M. Schulz, you left us hanging!










Then: I found one! I thought there were no more Merry Go Rounds in parks, and then I found... okay, it sucks, but it is a Merry Go Round, as you'll see in A Closer Look At The Best Playground Toy.




Today's Featured Best:

Raise the ground you stand on: What does it mean to be an American? Find out in The Best Example of What It Means To Be An American.

(Don't worry: It's not some hippy thing.)






The Best of Everything:
Our Opinions Are Righter Than Yours
, but your opinions can be part of Our Opinions, making them righter than... okay, I'm confused. So I'll just say this: Got an opinion on what's The Best? Send it to me and I'll post it: email me at "thetroublewithroy[at]yahoo.com". You might win a t-shirt!

No comments: