Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Scariest Things, You CAN'T Imagine.


I am a master of the modern horror story. It's not just me that thinks so; true, I do think so. But lots of other people think so. People like the readers of AfterDark: a site that is home to serialized short horror stories, the scariest ones you'll read anywhere.

And people like the good publishers at Graveside Tales, who have selected my never-before-seen story, Don't Eat My Face to appear in their Halloween Anthology, "Harvest Hill."

So mark October on your calendar, horror fans, and be ready to rush out and buy "Harvest Hill" for my and other great stories. Or order it through Graveside Tales' website. And then kill the time from now until then by catching up on my other great horror stories on AfterDark: The Scariest Things, You CAN'T Imagine.

No comments: