Friday, March 16, 2012

UPDATE ON The Whatever It's Called Blogathon Blogfest Thing Where You Write.


I'll be honest. I'm exhausted. It's been a long week filled with people shoving stuff down my nose. So I cannot remember what I called the Blogfest where you're writing stuff on a biweekly basis. The details are here which is why links exist, to save me the time of thinking for myself.

Anyway, this update is to note that the first of said fanfics are up: Rusty Webb, who blogs at The Blutonian Death Egg, has posted his.

Rusty gets 100 points just for posting, and he's in the running for the prize on March 25. Go read his awesome story by clicking here.

And while you're at it, buy his book "A Dead God's Wrath." It's one of the best books I read in 2011 and I guarantee that you will not regret buying (and reading) it.*

*Guarantee not enforceable in Guam, for personal reasons. They know what they did.

2 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

I posted mine Wednesday night: http://grumpybulldog.blogspot.com/2012/03/may-force-be-with-this-blogfest.html

Andrew Leon said...

My new post is up. Plugged the new stuff for the blogathon. Also, there's a bit from Bother's Keeper just for you.
And, well, the rest you'll just have to see for yourself.