Monday, March 26, 2012

The NEW Biweekly Blogfest Challenge!


The last Biweekly Blogfest Challenge was such a success that I'm doing it again.

That's not the ONLY reason, of course. I'm also doing it again because that was the plan all along.

Anyhoo, here's THE NEW BIWEEKLY STAR WARS BLOGATHON BLOGFEST CHALLENGE THINGY!

For 100 points, plus a prize, plus a chance to have your book become a Weekly Bonus Prize...

Write a Star Wars themed haiku.

That's it.

Told you it'd be simple.

Here's mine, before Rusty takes the idea:

A one armed man's sole
Regret in life was that he
Didn't let Chewie win.

Enter by April 8 -- leave a comment here telling me where your entry is. Winner will be chosen by ME. Bonus points for mentioning Wookies.

4 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

I'll have to go look up Wikipedia and remember how haikus are supposed to go.

Lara Schiffbauer said...

This will be fun! I'm going to have to think about it, though. :)

Andrew Leon said...

Haiku...
Why did it have to be haiku...

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

I hadn't planned on writing one, but it came to me:

http://ulbrichalmazan.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-star-wars-haiku.html

BTW, Briane, are you planning to be at WisCon this year?