Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Best Of Everything 100-day 100-question Star Wars Blogathon, Question 16


New to this? Official rules here.

Today will be even more quick than yesterday. I never got that flue bug, but I did get sick again/anyway. Now it's 7:43 p.m. as I type this, and I've only just gotten back from the doctors, where they again don't know what's wrong with me but they did tell me I need to stop talking.

(Because I have a sore throat.)

(And also because they're probably pretty sick of me.)

So there'll be more to the posts in the future -- especially because the less I talk in real life, the more I'm going to be talking here, but I'm exhausted and need to figure out how to liquify leftover pizza.

noitseuq s'yadretsey tog noeL werdnA.

That's "Andrew Leon got yesterday's question" only backwards. I'm trying to find new ways to say that. But there's still hope, and 85 questions to go, including today's, worth 44 points:

What was the name of the bar where Luke and Obi Wan met Han and Chewbacca on Tatooine?




Here's a bit of trivia: At about 18 seconds into that scene, if you look close, an astronaut in full space suit walks by. He's got a NASA patch on.

Standings here.

4 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

The Chalmun's Cantina

PT Dilloway said...

If Rusty shows up, guess what race the proprietor of the cantina is according to Wikipedia?

Rusty Carl said...

Oh god... he's a Wookie, isn't he? I'm pretty sure it is a Cantina.

Oddly enough, my favorite restaurant is Salsarita's Fresh Cantina. That's probably not a coincidence. And the manager there is pretty hairy. He might be a Wookie.

Andrew Leon said...

Well, I actually didn't know the answer to that one without looking it up.

Briane! Quit being sick!

Oh, and I posted about the blogathon again today. Michael lamented that he needs to do it, but he continues to not do it.