Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The 100-day, 100-Question Great Star Wars Blogathon, Question 23



I'll make a quick one; I'm working on stuff both real (at the office) and not real (on my other blog; you'll see tomorrow).

Maybe this'll help Rusty make up for yesterday. Today's question is worth 40 points:

Who played Chewbacca in A New Hope?

Commenter number 3 gets the 10 point bonus, if they're not also commenter number 2.

Are there Sexy Wookie Costumes? There are:

And I have the queasy feeling that Rusty is buying that for his wife even as we speak. Answer the question first, Rusty! Answer the question first!

New to this? Here's the Official Rules. And don't worry about the standings; it's still anyone's game. Plus, your comment gets you an entry in the drawing for free prizes every Sunday!

5 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Peter Mayhew

Andrew Leon said...

Well... I beat him again. But, you know, every point counts, and you keep making it more likely that my lead will slip if I blink at all.

Maybe he can slip in as caller #3, though...

Rusty Carl said...

I can't compete with Andrew... I think people like him are the reason that radio stations had to start limiting the number of times that a caller could win a prize in a given month. The guy is everywhere.

That said, I think Peter Mayhew is wrong. Chewbacca played HIMSELF in the movie. That was no costume. That was a Wookie.

Sigh.

Rusty Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Leon said...

R2 and 3PO played themselves, too, but no one believes me, either.