Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm going to get serious for a moment.


If you read this or my other blogs regularly, then you may have gathered that when not making dumb jokes about things and/or boring you to tears with stories about my twins, I also sometimes practice law.

Specifically, I practice "family and consumer law," which can be better explained as If something is negatively affecting you or your family, you should talk to a lawyer.

I get the chance to help a lot of people day in and day out, and I like helping people. I also like talking about the law and explaining it to people, but I usually have to charge upwards of $200 per hour to talk to someone about the law and explain it to them.

Now, though, I'm giving you a chance to find out a little more about the law and some of the interesting or helpful things about it, through my new blog, the boringly-but-accurately-named

"Family And Consumer Law-- The Blog."

Click over there, and you'll find not only interesting tidbits and discussions of current events and cases in the law, but also many many disclaimers about the site itself, each of which you should read and commit to memory.

Okay, now back to the jokes.

No comments: