Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I would make you kiss my ring, if I had a ring. And if you were here. You get the point.


I don't like to brag, but you should know you're in the presence of greatness. MagNext greatness -- which is pretty much the most awesomely fantastic kind of greatness there is.

I achieved greatness very simply. I went to the MEGA Brands website, where there's a free game -- free forever and ever -- that anyone, including kids, can sign up for. MEGA makes kids' toys, so I was naturally interested in the site. I mean, for the Babies! I was looking for toys for the Babies! And in the course of that, I stumbled across what might be one of the most addictive video games out there. I mean, if you thought video games were great before you played this one, you'll be amazed.

It seems so simple: create an account, and the next thing you know, you're in this virtual world where you're represented by a ball-shaped avatar (you can get points in the game to customize yourself.) Maneuver on over to the arena, and challenge other players to a game where you have to place pieces of the track to keep your ball rolling forward. It's one of those so-simple-it's-deceptive games that'll keep you coming back because you keep thinking you know what to do, and keep not quite knowing what to do -- unless you're me, in which case you're great.

I plan on mastering it before teaching it to Mr F and Mr Bunches -- so if you join up, be prepared to face off against me.


Post?slot_id=31784&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: