Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For some reason, my doctor never seems to have an appointment slot available for me.

Doctors: Do you get patients asking you things like "What can I do about this sagging lip, these wrinkles near my eyes, the fact that my right cheek is shaped differently than my left, making me freak out every time I look in the mirror?"

No? Well, you're clearly not MY doctor. But I bet you get a lot of questions anyway about how to reverse or stall the effects of aging and gravity on your patients. And I bet you'd like to be able to tell them: "Oh, I can help you with that by using a relatively simple process here in my office called "Dermal Filler Injections." But you haven't been able to do that, yet, because you didn't know anything about Dermal Filler Injections or how to administer them or where to get them.

Here you go: Aesthetic Video Source has come to your rescue with their new DVD, "The Complete Guide to Dermal Filler Injections", an instructional video that shows the how and why and wherefore and whatnot of Dermal Filler Injections. This DVD is a comprehensive look at the practice given by Dolores Kent, M.D., a 20-year veteran of cosmetic surgery. She shows how to administer this cosmetic treatment for frown lines, crow's feet, scars, and other facial features that patients might want to improve or alter. She discusses the different kinds of fillers and the contraindications and precautions and walks you through the whole procedure, including restylane training.

The DVD can be ordered for $175.00 plus shipping, by calling 1-800-414-2434 or by visiting www.VideoShelf.com.

And patients -- don't be left out. As YOUR doctor if he or she can give you a Dermal Filler Injection -- and if they don't know what it is, give them that website address.





Dermal Fillers Video

Dermal Filler Injections | Dermal Fillers

No comments: