Thursday, May 03, 2012

The great just-about-100-days, 100-question Star Wars Blogathon, Question 67

Tonight, I had to work late, and then I had promised to take the boys to the toy store to pick up a new game for them and while we were there, Mr Bunches got a small toy lightsaber, too, and I tried to take a picture of it because he was really cute looking, playing with it but I couldn't get my camera working in time.

So you don't get a picture of that but you do get question 66 worth 17 points:

Where is the lightsaber Luke used in A New Hope displayed?

Commenters 3, and the last commenter, each get 10 points.

ALSO: 

Friday, I'll be guest-posting on P.T. Dilloway's Tales Of The Scarlet Knight -- a real author asking me to write stuff! You'd think I'd have put some effort into it.  But if you thought that, you don't know me very well.



The post begins like this:

Everything In The World Except Naked Girls, or Something.

The other night, while listening to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly on ukulele,



Click here to go read the rest of this fascinating tale of ravioli, road trips, and interruptions!

2 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

For not being able to come up with more difficult questions, you're doing a pretty good job. The best answer I could find is that it's on display at the National Firearms Museum at the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA.

But it's never been authenticated.

I'll look some more in the morning if no one has a better answer.

PT Dilloway said...

BTW, today is Star Wars day! May the Fourth Be With You is what they say, which I think is lame. Amazon has Star Wars stuff on sale all day in its Gold Box, though probably nothing I want unless they make Star Wars-themed Prevacid...and why haven't they done that yet?