Sunday, April 08, 2012

The Great 100-day, 100-question Star Wars Blogathon, Question 46

Today is the WHAMMY! QUESTION, so remember, don't leave the answer in the comments; Click here to Email it to me (or email to "thetroublewithroy[at]yahoo.com")

Four people wagered. The random numbers have spoken, and the fourth person to answer will WHAMMY!

Here is your question:

Who did Princess Leia disguise herself as to get into Jabba's headquarters?

Not sure what a WHAMMY! is? Read about that here.

Official rules of the current biweekly haiku challenge here.

Official Rules of the 100-day, 100-question Star Wars Blogathon here. 

The standings are here.

I'm really obsessed with these today. 







2 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Don't you worry. I just got home, and seeing how long it's been since the post went up, I'm undoubtedly the whammier.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I hope I got the whammy.