Friday, October 03, 2008

Every now and again I get a little serious, and this is one of those times.

Everyone who reads my stuff regularly knows that I'm terribly concerned about the state of health care in America; that concern arose because of the increasing costs of my own family's health care-- not just the premium, which went up and goes up all the time, but also the office visit copays, and the prescription copays, and the other things that I have to pay out-of-pocket for.

So I keep my eyes on health care and insurance and I'm always shopping around and trying to find a better deal for my family and my firm's employees. And that shopping around is easier with the existence of eKaiserinsurance.com.

At eKaiserinsurance.com, I can quickly and easily get information about the various programs they have available, including quick and free rate quotes. I just went there right now and got information about plans by simply typing in my zip code; that led me to a page where I was given contact information and the ability to request further information, too.

the eKaiserinsurance.com site is an authorized Kaiser Permanente website, so it's hooking you into a great company -- and they'll be able to quickly tell you what they can do for you and your family.

So if, like me, you're worried about the rising costs and lowering coverages of your health insurance plan, look at the options available through Kaiser Permanente Colorado, or through Kaiser Permanente Georgia, or all the way out on the West Coast at Kaiser Permanente California-- or wherever you are in the country; it's not like wanting good, affordable health insurance is geographically limited.

No comments: