Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Twas the FRIGHT Before Xmas... or, A Visit From AIN'T Nick..."


Prologue: 

WHO IS TALKING HERE, EXACTLY? YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE IT WOULD RAISE NO DRAMATIC INTEREST IF I WERE TO JUST COME OUT AND TELL YOU.


Gather 'round children, because it is story time.  

Put the vodka down, children.  Your parents have trusted you with me and I intend to keep that trust... well, fine.  One more sip.  But THAT IS IT.  No, seriously, Timmy.  Give me that bottle!  Give it to me.  I don't even know how you FOUND it.  What were you doing upstairs?  Didn't I tell you about the monsters that live there?

What's that?

You don't believe me about the monsters?

Oh, I see.

You are too old for monsters.

You don't think monsters exist.

Well, they do, Timmy.  All of you, listen to me:  Monsters exist.  They are very real.  They are all around us.  In fact, you can email them to each other.

I know this, because it happened to me.

It happened to me last Xmas.

Let me tell you about it... let me tell you all about it.

And don't blame me if you wet your pants with fright.

I mean, uh.  with "Xmas Cheer."  Wet your pants with Xmas cheer.


**************************************************************************************

... to be continued, starting on 11/23.

All part of the



which you can find out more about... here, and even sign up!

1 comment:

Andrew Leon said...

wet your pants with Xmas cheer!
That's awesome!