Saturday, November 29, 2008

Coming Soon: The Best ______ Christmas Song That Is Not An Old Standard, "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree', "Jingle Bell Rock," or "Run Run Rudolph"

Christmas time is upon us again, and while last year I named The Best Christmas Song, this year I am going to go that one, or three, or 10, or more, better -- however many I get through.

Because I'm tired of turning on the radio and hearing either some old standard Christmas song, or yet another version of "Run Run Rudolph," "Jingle Bell Rock," and "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree."

So join me in December as I cover, in between other Seasonal offerings, The Best [fill in the blank with a descriptive term] Christmas Song That Is Not An Old Standard, "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree', "Jingle Bell Rock," or "Run Run Rudolph"

Starts Monday!

No comments: