Friday, June 21, 2013

A word for a fellow writer, plus a free book.

I thought I'd let everyone know that Dieter Moitzi's book, "Miss Otis Regrets. And Other Short Stories" is for a limited time free on Amazon.

I know Dieter because he recently won a copy of one of my books in a contest and he and I have been exchanging humorous (?) emails. He let me know about the promotion on this book, and I figured it was worth sharing, because (A) Free book + (B) it sounds really good.  THAT'S MATH AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MATH.

Click here to go to the page to buy the book.  Remember, "buy" is a euphemism. It's free all weekend. LIKE ME. (I have no social life.)

3 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Downloaded! :)

Andrew Leon said...

I'm never free...

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Thanks for the heads up.