Friday, June 21, 2013

A word for a fellow writer, plus a free book.

I thought I'd let everyone know that Dieter Moitzi's book, "Miss Otis Regrets. And Other Short Stories" is for a limited time free on Amazon.

I know Dieter because he recently won a copy of one of my books in a contest and he and I have been exchanging humorous (?) emails. He let me know about the promotion on this book, and I figured it was worth sharing, because (A) Free book + (B) it sounds really good.  THAT'S MATH AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MATH.

Click here to go to the page to buy the book.  Remember, "buy" is a euphemism. It's free all weekend. LIKE ME. (I have no social life.)

4 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Downloaded! :)

Andrew Leon said...

I'm never free...

Michael Offutt, "Johnny on the Spot" said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 20 Pounds in Only 21 Days!