Sunday, December 09, 2012

Courtney Hansen: Hot. Knows about cars. Did I mention hot?

I'm not ashamed to admit I don't know a thing about cars, other than "mine is in the driveway."  I think.  I am not 100% sure. 

*checks*

Yep. It's there! So I know one thing about cars:  they stay where you leave 'em

Mostly.

That puts me about a zillion things behind Courtney Hansen, the "blond bombshell" car lover who hosts "Overhaulin" on TLC.  Each week, under the watchful, hot eyes of Courtney Hansen,


a car lover gets his or her car fixed up in the course of seven days.  And she's the one to supervise that, because she grew up at Brainerd International Raceway, a "pit kid" whose dad won hundreds of races and helped instill a love of cars in her, alongside a love of modeling and acting.  You may even recognize her from the 20-or-so Dodge commercials she's been in.

So what I'm trying to say is, "Sweetie, I think I need to learn more about cars."  


1 comment:

Andrew Leon said...

Never heard of her. And I don't really have any desire to know more about cars. Not only do I want mine to drive itself, I want it to fix itself.