Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Closer Look At... The Best Female Singer.

Fiona Apple became my favorite (and The Best) Female Singer by accident. I suspected as much when I originally nominated her as The Best Female Singer a little over a year ago.

It turns out my suspicions were (like everything else I think) 100% correct, because the song that made me like Fiona Apple so much, "Like A Drug," is, in fact, by They Eat Their Own. Here is that song:





That song's actual video can be found here; the Youtube entry calls it a "smash hit single," which is a description we in the business would call "inaccurate." Or "misleading."

The description also mentions "Moffmen," and is copyrighted, so I'm probably going to be sued or eaten by Moffmen (which sounds like a Sid & Marty Krofft kind of invention) for linking to it.

To learn about and hear a song that's the exact opposite, emotionally speaking, of "Like A Drug," click here. Or go check the alphabetical listing of everything that's ever been considered The Best.

No comments: