Thursday, June 12, 2008

What are Police Bees?

Only the best new kids' game around. Over on Thinking The Lions (Life, only funnier), I explain how to play it. But don't take my word for it. Listen to loyal reader Mark (whose own blog you can read here):


Reading your blog is fantastic - I no longer have to think about what sort of games I am going to play with my son when he gets older, I just steal all the great ideas out of your blog like some kind of vague copyright infringement.

That's interesting, don't you work in a law office? Are you going to sue me until I pay you royalties everytime I tickle my son and buzz at the same time? Then you really would be the Bee Police. There could be some real money in here, for you, if you applied yourself! Maybe it should be the one thing on your list that gets done next week!

I love reading your blog - even the advertisement posts are hilarious enough that I sometimes actually check them out for useful things (which I also sometimes actually find!). Keep up the great work! I'll update again...soon. I'm leaving work to be a stay-at-home-dad so you can bet there will be time - and some humorous anecdotes in there when I do.

So go find out what Police Bees are today!

No comments: