Tuesday, August 16, 2011

That dragon from "Tic Tac Dough" haunts my nightmares... (Off The Top Of My Head)


I listened to This American Life last week with the guy who figured out how to beat Press Your Luck, and it made me remember the two (!) times I qualified for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? but didn't get called to New York. Screw you, Millionaire. You broke my heart! And that led me to think of

The Best Game Shows I've Actually Watched and Would Want To Be On:

1. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (I can't quit you!)
2. Jeopardy!
3. The Joker's Wild
4. Tic Tac Dough
5. Family Feud
6. Wheel Of Fortune
7. The Price Is Right.
8. The Amazing Race, which, actually, I haven't watched, but that's because I really want to go on it as a family but I can't convince Sweetie to let me enter our family even though we would be incredible at it.

(I'm also not sure it's a game show.)

No comments: