Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why You Should Follow Me On Twitter


Typically, I've used my Twitter account -- @whyihatepeople-- just to put links to posts from my various blogs. But I've made an effort over the past few days to make it something more than just a blogvertisement*

*Note: I'm following the rule that everything on the Internet has to have a stupid name.

And now it features pictures that you won't see on my blogs, and comments that you won't find on my blogs, and also stuff like my series of Tweets while I rewatched Revenge of the Sith:



That's good stuff, there -- you won't find anything like that anywhere on the Internet, I'm sure.

Follow me on Twitter
.

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

A lot of those Tweets were right on the money.

And why the hell does a lightsaber catch Force lightning. Seems like some of that stuff could get past the blade. I'm just saying.