23. Summer Reruns/Summer TV.
I'm not one of those people who pretends to dislike TV because it seems highbrow or cool, and I'm not one of those snobs who deliberately avoids TV to seem intellectual. I like TV, just like I like books and movies and some Youtube videos.
And I especially like summer reruns. Because I do have limited time, I can't watch every show that I'd like to watch -- I've still got to read and sleep and work and play "Bust It" with Mr Bunches. So I have to be choosy about my TV shows and watch only the shows I know I'm going to like - -and never try out new shows. But in the summer, I've seen all those shows and can check out stuff I might have missed otherwise. Quality stuff. Like Invader Zim. Which is back on TV this summer. I'm hooked on Invader Zim.
Other Best Things About Summer:
1. Ice cream.
2. Wearing a slightly damp bathing suit...
3. The smell of grilling in the air.
4. The streets always seem to be lined with American flags.
6. Sudden Thunderstorms.
7. Roller coasters.
8. Helium balloons.
12. Longer days.
16. Beach volleyball.
17. Entering an air-conditioned building after being out in the humidity for a while.
19. Carnival Midways (after dark).
20. Shirts that aren't, quite.
21. Summer vacations.
22. Driving with your elbow out the window.