22. Driving with your elbow out the window.
Like sticking one foot out from under the bedsheets, this just seems to be the perfect regulation of temperature.
Other Best Things About Summer:
1. Ice cream.
2. Wearing a slightly damp bathing suit...
3. The smell of grilling in the air.
4. The streets always seem to be lined with American flags.
6. Sudden Thunderstorms.
7. Roller coasters.
8. Helium balloons.
12. Longer days.
16. Beach volleyball.
17. Entering an air-conditioned building after being out in the humidity for a while.
19. Carnival Midways (after dark).
20. Shirts that aren't, quite.
21. Summer vacations.