20. Shirts that aren't, quite.
Tank tops, halter tops, stuff like that: wear these any time but summer and you're freezing to death.
But, note: wear them to your kid's 5th grade "President's Pageant" and your going to get a frowning-at and a lecture by the principal -- even if it's really hot.
Also, note, 2: I am not in any way advocating men wearing a mesh shirt.
That's far too lame and stupid to support.
For men, I mean:
Other Best Things About Summer:
1. Ice cream.
2. Wearing a slightly damp bathing suit...
3. The smell of grilling in the air.
4. The streets always seem to be lined with American flags.
6. Sudden Thunderstorms.
7. Roller coasters.
8. Helium balloons.
12. Longer days.
16. Beach volleyball.
17. Entering an air-conditioned building after being out in the humidity for a while.
19. Carnival Midways (after dark).