Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome Another TBOE Reader!

Add to the ever-growing list of celebrity readers of this blog Mr. King Of The World (But Still Second Banana To His Ex-Wife Who Got The Oscars)...

James Cameron!

Yes, that James Cameron, the man who at last count had earned 98% of all the money in the world for his movie "Gelflings Of Pandora,"reads this blog. You can tell because he's getting his story ideas from me.

On February 22, 2010, I posted The Best Sequels That Haven't Been Made Yet, in which I came up with the idea for Avatar 2: Electric Boogaloo. Specifically, what I said was this:

White-Man-Who-Learns-To-Love-Nature has married the girl, and now must deal with the impact of uniting all those tribes of Thundercats. ...he's not entirely comfortable with all these people and customs and tribes yet, and it's not long before his leadership is challenged... specifically, at a banquet on the shore of the ocean-y blue people, where Sam cannot take part in all the rituals that the blue people love because he doesn't know them. Realizing he's still an outsider, the Blue People rally around the Sea Leader, who has a bold plan of mounting a pre-emptive strike against humans to keep them from ever coming back. (Using, um... space trees or something.)... leading Sam to the Dance Arena on an island in the sea, where he'll have one chance to demonstrate that he's truly a Blue Person... or die.

Now, pre-xactly two months later, here comes James Cameron with... um... 'his' idea for a sequel:

"I'm going to be focusing on the ocean on Pandora."

I'm sure he'll also be focusing on giving me co-producer credit for Avatar 2. But I can have my name below the credits. I'm not publicity-crazy. (Just regular crazy.)

1 comment:

Donate car said...

Good its really an interesting & helpful post, i like it