Saturday, April 17, 2010

She's like Madonna crossed with HypnoToad. (The Best Songs That Are Impossibly Catchy and Hard To Get Out Of Your Head, 3)


It's a MiniBest!

I'm not a fan of Lady GaGa. Not. At. All. I had never even heard a Lady GaGa song until Cartman sang her song on South Park, after which Sweetie went and downloaded this:



Poker Face. And for the rest of that night, and now whenever I think of it, including right now, all I can think of p-p-p-poker face p-poker face.

The Babies! like to dance to it. I'm listening to it while I type this and Mr Bunches has come over and is dancing in front of me, kind of in a daze as though he's been hypnotized by it.

I have this song on the playlist I use for jogging, and once it came on, and after jogging to it for a while, I realized I was breathing in time with the song... about 10 minutes after it had ended.

Other nominations for this category:

Reader Nomination: Broadway Showtunes (from Abbie Turned Normal!)

Song One: Seven Nation Army.

Here's a list of all the MiniBests (and an explanation about what that is.)



No comments: