Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm gonna miss a day on A To Z

But I'll get caught up. Until then, here's a graph to keep you company:





______________________________________________________________________________

Every day in April you can get one of my books free.  Today's book is UP SO DOWN, the sad/happy story of a great/terrible year in the life of a brother and a sister.  It's touching, or at least that's what people who have feelings and can relate to other people tell me.  CLICK HERE TO GET IT FOR FREE.

4 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Hey!
No lemurs vs prairie dogs! We don't want any of them getting hurt.

No comment on your Wonder Woman thing.

Jean Davis said...

I'd vote for the white blood cells.

Xena would totally win against Wonder Woman, btw.

Rusty Carl said...

Virus vs White blood cells. Might not be as fun a fight as white blood cells vs a bacterial infection, but I'll take what I can get I suppose.

Teresa Cypher said...

I'd vote for Luke and Neo. lol. Love this pie chart! Thanks.