Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Signtronix knows a lot about signs. That might be why they chose that name.

Here's a riddle for you: What was started in 1959 but has 1,500 years of excellence?

The company Signtronix, of course.  (You probably guessed a penguin who publishes a newspaper, you weirdo.)

Signtronix is a sign company, but not just any old sign company.  They've made over 500,000 signs for businesses since their founding in 1959.  Their leaders combine 1,500 years of experience in the sign-making industry, and they bring all that expertise to bear on making the best possible sign for your business or building.

A sign brands you.  A sign serves as your logo, your marker on the world, and advertisement.  You've got to have the right one and you've got to have a good one, and Signtronix seems like the place to get both.  They know their stuff: they've got information on their site that helps demonstrate why you need a sign, and the right one.  Own a fast-food business? As much as 80% of it might be brought in by your sign (or lost because you don't have a good one.)  And that's just for starters.

Whatever your business, whatever type of sign you need (and you DO need one), I'd check out Signtronix.  And I'm not just saying that; since we moved into our new office, I've been looking for a sign that we can put out, because our building can be seen from a highway and I want the entire world to drive by our building and know my name.  Assuming that I can get my partners to agree it should be my name.  Or maybe I just order the sign and play dumb when it gets put up...

 

No comments: