Friday, February 22, 2008

The Best Variation on "Dramatic Look."

I am a deep thinker. You can tell that simply by counting the number of entries here that reference either candy or Star Wars. But sometimes, I just like to let my hair down and like things without philosophizing about them. Things like "Dramatic Look:"



Which I found hilarious and love to watch over and over. (Deep thinker, that's me.)

"Dramatic look" appears to have, for a while, conquered the Internet, and has spawned a cottage industry of "Dramatic Look" interpretations, some good, some bad. And I've watched, I believe, all of them, and have selected this one as The Best Variation On Dramatic Look:


You know what does it? Not just the hat and monocle -- but the fact that the monocle flies off. Genius.

Click here to see all the other topics I’ve ever discussed!

No comments: