Tuesday, November 29, 2011

28 days of Christmas, 28 of The Best Christmas Songs, 2



Just in case cool Christmas music alone doesn't get you in the mood for the holidays, over on Thinking The Lions, I'm going to give you $20 just for being a nice guy, so listen to some music, and then go do something nice for yourself and some others.


And then once you do, come back and spend a little time trying to figure out why I find "Don't Shoot Me, Santa" by The Killers to be a festive holiday song:




Creepily cheery, isn't it? There's a glimpse into my psyche that you probably didn't want or need.


Prior songs:

1. Snoopy's Christmas, The Royal Guardsmen.

4 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

I have that song. Actually I might have all the Killers XMas songs, though I'm not sure they made or why they didn't just make an XMas album. Are they even still together? I know Brandon Flowers put out a solo CD, so maybe not or maybe they're on a break.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Wow. This is the best blog post you have ever put up. Seriously. So is that a pic of you?

stephen Hayes said...

If this song is a glimpse into your psyche, I seriously hope I've never done anything to offend you or set you off. Have I mentioned just what a great guy I think you are? I really mean it. Please don't come looking for me. Pleeeeeze!

Nancy said...

Love this!! Especially their blank looks while on stage. As for the guy in the straw, I can't get past thinking how uncomfortable that hay has got to be.