Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Best Christmas Songs (With No Longwinded Explanations This Time) Song Two:

It's A MiniBest!


It's Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. and I'm in my office, trying to keep my spirits up despite it being cold and wet and Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. and my being in my office instead of at home reading the Sports section.

I was keeping my spirits up by listening to a Trans Siberian Orchestra station on Pandora, and the song Remember came on. I thought: "I should put that on The Best of Everything as today's Christmas song." So I searched Youtube to find a video for it, but then I found this:

"It's The Little Things," the first-ever-that-I-knew-of Christmas Mash-up Song, combining "Remember" with "All The Small Things" by Blink-182. Like putting pineapple on a hamburger, it's better than it has any right to be:

No comments: