Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"I'm in love with a superhero..." (Eye Candy)


I wondered this morning, in between pondering what secrets the Chilean miners might have left to tell, what advice columns might look like in a world that had superheroes, and this is as far as I got:

Dear Advice Columnist,

I am in love with a superhero, but can't stand his mild alter-ego. What can I do?

Signed,

Definitely not Lois Lane.

That has nothing, really, to do with this Eye Candy post, which is

The Best Hottest Obscure Superheroines You've Probably Never Heard Of.


Speedy 2:





Anna Mercury:



Alisha:




Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld:




Gertrude:


Note: I have to break in here to note that Gertrude is supposed to be contrary to ordinary superhero stereotypes and thus is described as "bespectacled" and "somewhat overweight."

As to the glasses, this:



As to the somewhat overweight, she's supposed to be 5'1", 125 pounds. I'm no doctor (I don't even play on on TV) but that doesn't seem overweight to me.



Thor Girl:





Kos-Mos







Bumblebee






Atom Eve:



Also, in looking for that video from Not Another Teen Movie, I came across this:





I just felt that needed to be posted somewhere.

No comments: