Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome Another TBOE Reader!


Yesterday morning, I posted The Best Way To Get A Paid Vacation, in which I noted that Hollywood's given up making movies, as such, and is simply using our ticket-and-popcorn money to pay for celebrity vacations.

Then, last night, after watching the final episode of Lost season 5, and not being able to get to sleep right away, I watched The Daily Show, where I was treated to comedian, and obvious TBOE reader, Lewis Black, ranting for several minutes in an unfunny way about Eat, Pray, Love.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Back in Black - Eat, Pray, Love
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


I suffered through it because I was trying to get to sleep, which was helped by my lack of laughter -- but then snapped more awake when, at about 4:36, Black said that the book "taught me the secret to true happiness... getting someone else to foot the bill for your tropical vacation!"

Glad you liked the post, Lewis!

Click here to see who else reads The Best Of Everything!

No comments: